In response to the spread and impact of coronavirus (COVID-19), the University of Arizona has announced a number of measures to keep everyone on campus healthy and safe. Here's a list of resources you can access to get more information on COVID-19 and the ongoing mitigation efforts.
- University of Arizona's Coronavirus Information page: This page serves as the central location for updates and guidance from the University of Arizona on the novel coronavirus COVID-19
- Research-specific Coronavirus COVID-19 Information: Research, Innovation & Impact (RII) website on policy and updates regarding managing research activities impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak
- COVID-19 Guidance for Research Students and Postdocs
- Email sent by President Robbins on March 11, 2020.
- COVID-19 Campus Mitigation Plan / Research Operations by the Office of the Provost
- CDC COVID-19 page: What you should know about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- U.S. government travel restriction announcement (March 11, 2020)
- COVID-19 Travel and Immigration Updates