In response to the spread and impact of coronavirus (COVID-19), the University of Arizona has announced a number of measures to keep everyone on campus healthy and safe. Here's a list of resources you can access to get more information on COVID-19 and the ongoing mitigation efforts.
7 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily
- University of Arizona's Coronavirus Information page: This page serves as the central location for updates and guidance from the University of Arizona on the novel coronavirus COVID-19
- Mandatory Employee Testing - Spring 2021
- UArizona COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Campus Health COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Understanding the COVID-19 Vaccine (Video)
- Research-specific Coronavirus COVID-19 Information: Research, Innovation & Impact (RII) website on policy and updates regarding managing research activities impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak
- COVID-19 Workplace Positive Case Notification Protocol
- Current UA Guidance on wearing face coverings
Human Subjects - Documents approved June 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Guidance for Research Students and Postdocs
- CDC COVID-19 page: What you should know about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- COVID-19 Travel and Immigration Updates
UArizona is offering voluntary antibody testing for all students, faculty and staff. This process will begin in mid-July. If you are interested in being tested, find more information here.
Campus Health is providing COVID19 testing (UA Faculty, Staff, Students). If you feel you have been exposed to the virus, or are having any symptoms, please call (520) 621-9202 before you go in. For information on COVID-19 symptoms click here.
Banner Health urges former COVID-19 patients to donate plasma for current patients. For more information click here.
For more information and resources related to this topic, visit our COVID-19 page