In response to the spread and impact of coronavirus (COVID-19), the University of Arizona has announced a number of measures to keep everyone on campus healthy and safe. Here's a list of resources you can access to get more information on COVID-19 and the ongoing mitigation efforts.
7 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily
- University of Arizona's Coronavirus Information page: This page serves as the central location for updates and guidance from the University of Arizona on the novel coronavirus COVID-19
- Mandatory Employee Testing - Spring 2021
- UArizona COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Campus Health COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Understanding the COVID-19 Vaccine (Video)
- Research-specific Coronavirus COVID-19 Information: Research, Innovation & Impact (RII) website on policy and updates regarding managing research activities impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak
- COVID-19 Workplace Positive Case Notification Protocol
- Current UA Guidance on wearing face coverings
Human Subjects - Documents approved June 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Guidance for Research Students and Postdocs
- CDC COVID-19 page: What you should know about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- COVID-19 Travel and Immigration Updates
UArizona is offering voluntary antibody testing for all students, faculty and staff. This process will begin in mid-July. If you are interested in being tested, find more information here.
Campus Health is providing COVID19 testing (UA Faculty, Staff, Students). If you feel you have been exposed to the virus, or are having any symptoms, please call (520) 621-9202 before you go in. For information on COVID-19 symptoms click here.
Banner Health urges former COVID-19 patients to donate plasma for current patients. For more information click here.
- Expanding support for COVID-19 research through the Symptom Surveys: Facebook and partners now offer a portal where researchers from academic and nonprofit institutions can request access to non-aggregated symptom survey data from Carnegie Mellon University and University of Maryland. Signed data use agreements are required for this access. The sharing of non-aggregated data is intended to help facilitate more advanced modeling and forecasting efforts by researchers aiding public health responses around the world. Interested academic and nonprofit researchers can submit a request online.
- RII COVID-19 Research Funding Opportunities Webpage: various agencies and foundations have issued research funding opportunities related to COVID-19. RII has created a keyword-searchable table of COVID-19 funding opportunities including the Sponsor or type of funding, description of the funding opportunity, a link to the funding opportunity, and the submission deadline.
- Call for Expertise - COVID-19 Research Coordination Group
- NASA -- Rapid Response and Novel Research in Earth Science
- Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) BAA: BARDA solicits proposals for the advanced research and development of medical countermeasures (MCM) for chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) agents, pandemic influenza, and emerging infectious diseases that threaten the U.S. civilian population. Full Proposals/White Papers due OCTOBER 31, 2020
- ARPA-E COVID-19 Related Modifications: As part of the federal government's response to COVID-19, ARPA-E issued modifications to several funding opportunity announcements and requests for information.
- White House Announces the Launch of the COVID-19 High-Performance Computing Consortium: The COVID-19 HPC Consortium encompasses computing capabilities from some of the most powerful and advanced computers in the world. The consortium hopes to empower researchers around the world to accelerate understanding of the COVID-19 virus and the development of treatments and vaccines to help address infections.
- NEH FAQs - Funding for NEH Applicants and Grantees Impacted by the Coronavirus: The National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) will receive $75 million in supplemental funding to assist cultural institutions affected by the coronavirus as part of the $2.2 trillion CARES Act economic stabilization plan.
- COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19)
- COVID-19 Social Science Research Tracker