University Resources & Guidance
In response to the spread and impact of coronavirus (COVID-19), the University of Arizona has announced a number of measures to keep everyone on campus healthy and safe. Here's a list of resources you can access to get more information on COVID-19 and the ongoing mitigation efforts.
UArizona is offering voluntary on-campus antibody and PCR testing and takeAway tests for all students, faculty and staff. If you are interested in being tested, find more information here.
- Expanding support for COVID-19 research through the Symptom Surveys: A portal where researchers can request access to non-aggregated COVID-19 symptom survey data to help facilitate more advanced modeling and forecasting efforts by researchers aiding public health responses around the world.
- RII COVID-19 Research Funding Opportunities
- ARPA-E COVID-19 Related Modifications: As part of the federal government's response to COVID-19, ARPA-E issued modifications to several funding opportunity announcements and requests for information.
- White House Announces the Launch of the COVID-19 High-Performance Computing Consortium: The COVID-19 HPC Consortium encompasses computing capabilities from some of the most powerful and advanced computers in the world. The consortium hopes to empower researchers around the world to accelerate understanding of the COVID-19 virus and the development of treatments and vaccines to help address infections.
- NEH FAQs - Funding for NEH Applicants and Grantees Impacted by the Coronavirus: The National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) will receive $75 million in supplemental funding to assist cultural institutions affected by the coronavirus as part of the $2.2 trillion CARES Act economic stabilization plan.
- COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19)
- COVID-19 Social Science Research Tracker