What do I include in my ePortfolio?
An ePortfolio may contain all or some of the following:
- Files of various formats (text, pictures, video, etc.)
- Evidence related to courses taken, programs of study, etc.
- Writing samples (which might include several drafts to show development and improvement)
- Projects prepared for class or extracurricular activities
- Evidence of creativity and performance
- Evidence of extracurricular or co-curricular activities, including examples of leadership
- Evaluations, analysis and recommendations
Portfolio Building Sites
These sites contain a free version but some offer paid versions as well. Do your own research on any site before proceeding.
- Weebly www.weebly.com
- Wix www.wix.com
- Brushd www.brushd.com
- Carbonmade www.carbonmade.com
- Dropr http://dropr.com/
- Krop www.krop.com
- LiveBinders www.livebinders.com
Creative Commons is an American non-profit organization devoted to expanding the range of creative works available for others to build upon legally and to share. The organization has released several copyright-licenses, known as Creative Commons licenses, free of charge to the public. You can apply a Creative Commons license to your portfolio.